Monday, June 20, 2005

Support A Cure

Savta asked me this morning to go to IGA (a mini supermarket right here..wouldn't a mini supermarket just be a regular market...?) and get her some Snapple. As I'm walking back, I see one of those ribbon magnets on a car, it's pink, and says, "Support A Cure." And that's it. I'm thinking about it, and I say, uh, duh? I'm not going to support not finding a cure. I think I should make those magnets just to be annoying that say, "DON'T Support A Cure," or, "Support A Non-Cure." Something like that. OF COURSE I'M GOING TO SUPPORT A CURE!

And Dani's right, the spell-checker that's part of blogger doesn't recognize the word "blog."
Idiots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Special Ed said...

u might support a cure but do u do anyhting to show ur support? do u donate money? do u find other people to donate money? do u donate skills or time? then u dont support it that good do u?

Sun Jun 26, 06:19:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home