Friday, June 10, 2005

Going To Boston! Weee!

I'm leaving The Heights soon. Adina wants me to go to NJOP so Meir wouldn't have to stop another time or something like that. Nice. Now I know how to get to NJOP and stalk them everyday, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Just kidding. Don't worry Adina. You shouldn't either, Phoenix.

Yeah, leaving at 1145. I can't wait to see everbody!!

I might be off til after Shvuos, we'll see. So have an ENERGIZING and INVIGORATING Shabbos, and AWESOME and SOLID (Elie I hope you don't mind me using these...and I'm tellling you this here like you're going to see it...anyway) Yomtov! I love y'all.

Love
Tonny

3 Comments:

Blogger Hinda said...

Wow. I just realized how much I wished that I was home for Shavuos.

Sun Jun 12, 10:11:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

aaawww Hinda, thanks! i love you too!

Mon Jun 13, 12:42:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Hinda said...

I WANTED TO BE THERE! Everyone was there and I wasn't. Okay, maybe not EVERYONE, but work with me here...WHAT AN ANNOYING FEELING.

Wed Jun 15, 11:10:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home