Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'm Home!

Baruch HaShem Yom Yom, I am home (hehe, that rhymes). And Saba and Savta are here! Weee! Tonight Savta asked a question:

Savta: So the Shabbos of the Bas Mitzvah, who's got the first game of Scrabble?
Tonny: Me.
Savta: Against who?
Tonny: You?
Savta: Ok.

Yeah, that wasn't supposed to be funny. I just thought it was...funny...ok fine, SHUT UP!...funny that we are deciding now who's playing Scrabble first on Shabbos afternoon.
Raanan: Scrabble in our family isn't just a game, it's a personal vendetta.
How true it is.
I hope Josh gets back to me soon about staying at his house for shabbos. Becasue if I can go for Shabbos, I won't have to pay for a both on the way there, just on the way back. I mean, dude, it's around $60 round trip, only $30 one way. I would love to spend only $30 on traveling on a trip to Boston.
Laila tov vachalamot metukim y'all.

Love
Tonny

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a life

Wed Jun 08, 05:56:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

now why would i do that?

besides, schools over, and no one lives here...

Wed Jun 08, 07:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Schwarzmer Family said...

>>Yeah, that wasn't supposed to be funny.<<
Yes, it was very fuuny. I chucked. But my dear, you are wrong. I GET SAVTA FIRST .

Thu Jun 09, 02:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

uh, apparently, i got savta first...

Thu Jun 09, 03:25:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home