Sunday, May 22, 2005

More Stupidity; I'm Going To Miss The Nashim

So I'm watching tv tonight, and a commercial for "breast augmentation," and the first side affect they listed was, "pain."
Jeez...
Anyway, Shabbos was aight (this isn't part of the "More Stupidity" part). I couldn't sleep Fri night, because my shoulder was killing me, so I slept through shul. I woke up at like, 1210, started davening around 15 mins later. Abba, Peggy, Tali and Reni came home a few minutes after I started and started lunch without me, which I didn't care about. We ate, then I learned some Nedarim. Not only did I learn some Nedarim, but..I finished Seder Nashim! WEEEEE! I'm going to miss the Nashim though...Next up, weed! Hehe just kidding, Seder Zera'im. I started Brachos already. Actually, a looong while ago, one Fri night, I did the first 5 chapters of Brachos, so I'm, of course, starting with the 6th now. Right before Mincha today I did 6:1, just so I could say I started it already. I don't know when I will finish Zera'im, it has like, 11 or 12 masechtos, so hopefully sometime when I'm in Eretz Yisrael next year I'll finish. That'd be awesome--making a siyyum in EY. Oh baby...
I think that's it for now...
George: Say good night Gracie.
Gracie: Good night Gracie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Special Ed said...

whos geroge? whos gracie moron!

Mon May 23, 01:16:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

george burns and gracie something-or-other

Tue May 24, 12:08:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Dani B. said...

I already made the good night gracie joke in my blog weeks ago can see it here: http://danisrant.blogspot.com/2005/05/annoying.html

you know your blog has hit rock bottom when you are taking material from mine!

Tue May 24, 09:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

oh, right...i forgot about that one. oops.

Tue May 24, 09:53:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home