Tuesday, May 17, 2005

No, This Isn't Happening--It Must Be A Dream...WAKE ME UP NOW!!

WAKE ME UP LORD!! I've had good dreams before (oh yes, I DEFINATELY have had good dreams before, just recently I had a great one...), and this ISN'T IT!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LORD?!

I got this IM at 2214 from Sara Adina:
Sara Adina (10:14:17): BARUCH DAYAN HA'EMET Aaron Rosenfeld, a senior @JEC passed away a little while ago, from an undiscovored brain tumor. Please pray that Hashem will have mercy on him. Refael Aharon Elimelech ben Penina Leba (send this to as many people as you can).

LORD WAKE ME THE F*** UP!!

First Oren from Westchester (in again, in my grade, by the way) is niftar last year hiking somewhere on St George, somewhere in the Carribean or something, and now this. WHO'S NEXT LORD, HUH?? WHO'S NEXT?!

Please Lord, I'm just angry.
Ok, let's try this again....Take 2.

Ok Lord, I'm calm, but what are you doing? Come on Lord, why? Why Oren (who all my friends say was just like me, which kinda scared me a little bit when I heard he was niftar...)? Why Aaron? It's not fair. They were too young. Too young...

We shouldn't do what I just did. Well, asking why...we won't get answers so quickly, unless Maschiach comes. We hope that happens soon. But, life is so precious. We have to get as much out of it as possible. It's like what Eminem said, "...You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow / This oppurtunity comes once in a lifetime..." Life only happens once. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, thank the Lord for what you have. Thank your friends for being there for you. Tell them you love them.

Thank you guys. Everybody. Thank you. I love you all.

I love You too Lord.

Baruch Dayan Ha'emes. HaMakom yenacheim osom b'soch sha'ar aveilei Tziyon Virushalayim--Blessed is the True Judge. May The Lord comfort them [the Rosenfeld mishpacha] in the midst of all the mourners of Tziyon and Yershalayim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home