Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Fantasy Baseball Update

So on one of my teams I have Troy Percival, who went on the DL (disabled list) becasue he apparently has a partial tear of his right flexor pronator muscle mass. What the heck is a flexor pronator muscle mass?! In the news reports, I imagine Stewart Scott on SportSCenter go, "And Troy Percival partially tore his right flexor pronator muscle mass. Wherever THAT is..." Yeah it's in the forearm, but like, hello?!
So tonight I benched Paul Lo Duca, because recently (in the past week) he hasn't done so well, but Omar Vizquel has, so i benched Lo Duca and put Vizquel in. Well, of course, The Lord has to say to me, "Dude, it don't matter who you put in, I make you win or lose," and Lo Duca homers tonight, and Vizquel goes 0/3. BH Kent and Bay hit hrs at least, and someone stole a base, and Mo got a save, and iyH Wickman will also get one, so it won't be SO bad. But still rather annoying, the Lo Duca thing is.
Oh yeah, Radke's ERA tonight was 6.00, and his WHIP was 1.50. But BH at least Arroyo was good tonight, his ERA was 1 something, WHIP was less then 1, so that's good. IYH they'll X each other out.
Oh yeah, and with all that, the Mets alost lost 7-0. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, I'm fine, I'm TOTALLY cool right now...
So my placements in the 4 leagues are: Rabbi's league, 9th; Yahoo Public 240019, 5th; and the last 2, 12th. But I don't really care abotu those. I'm only really doing Rabbi's and the one I'm in 5th. So don't worry abba, I'm not doing all 4 leagues, just too, and it's not ALL my time, don't worry about anything...

Aight I think that's all for tonight. Laila tov vachalamot metukim y'all.

Love
Tonny

4 Comments:

Blogger Dani B. said...

Is my sister whooping you yet?

Thu May 12, 07:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

no shes not. and im not whooping her either. why dont you ask her why none of us is whooping the other....

Thu May 12, 08:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Special Ed said...

dani ur an idiot shifras shomer

Fri May 13, 06:14:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ed, how did i know you were going to say something sooo retardedly stupid that my brain just jumped out of my head?? how did i know?

Fri May 13, 07:18:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home