Monday, May 09, 2005

The Day In The Boro[ugh] Park

So we left the house around 11, and got there around 100, 130--traffic. First we went to a shoe store on 39th St. and 13 Ave. (everything is on 13th) I looked around, and they had REALLY nice shoes. It's funny too, cuz one of the brands I really liked is called Bostonian. So I looked around, prices were around $60 - $80. I was like woah, expensive. So I told Peggy let's look if there are cheaper prices, and if not we'll come back. I liked the store, especially the deer heads on the wall...hehe.
Then we went to M&M, another shoe store. They had nothing I liked, the shoes didn't have the Shabbos look I wanted, like, nice and shiny and all that, they all looked and rugged and whatever, which I don't want. Also, the shoes didn't click. I like shoes that click--you know, when you step, the make a clicking sound. It makes me feel important, I love it. Anyway, they didn't have those shoes at M&M, and, they were like, $300, it was nuts. So then we went to look for dresses for Tali, a Shabbos Bas Mitzvah dress that Savta is paying for, and a weekday outfit that's really cute and tznius (BH). Then we went to some store and I got a new wallet. But I can't fit all of my wallet stuff in it....it's a problem.
So then we went back to the first store, tried on some shoes, and finally I got a pair. AND...they click! BOOYA! Can I get an Amen here?? *Black minister-ese*

Yeah asright, AMEN!

And I'll be here in the Heights for Shabbos, so if you want to see my new [clicky] Shabbos shoes, you should come...:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home