Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Psychology AP

Well, BH it's over. I skipped in total probably 15 questions, but it was more than that before I went back and answered the ones I had skipped in the beginning. After 50 questions, I had skipped 11 questions. Most of them I answered when I went back, except maybe 2 or 3. And the essays, they are called free-response questions. Well, let me tell you, the questions were free of response from me. The first essay had 8 parts to it, we needed to give an example of something for each of them, and I didn't know any, but wrote about one. And the 2nd essay was 3 parts, one abot hypnosis, and I knew that one, so I wrote that one. The other 2, I didn't know. And that's it. So yes, the free-responses were free of responses.
Well, BH it's over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you think you got, maybe... a 3?

Wed May 11, 04:35:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home