Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Shechita, Then BBQ!

Yup, that's right. Tonight shechita class went a little bit longer than usual. At the end, we had 3 kosher chickens, and a bbq/roaster thing. So we had a party, Chaim, me, and 2 other guys in the class. So first we were going to have it on the roof, and I was like SWEET because I've never been on the PMOSE roof before...But then we decided not to, because there won't be a lot of smoke. Well, the smoke was coming, so I left to my dorm room to get my fan to air out the smoke, and when I came back, Chaim told me that Avraham (the dude who shechted--he doesn't have his kabbalah yet) moved up to the roof because there was too much smoke. And again I was like SWEET! So Chaim, Aaron (the last dude) and me were sitting and talking in the lab (where class is), and I asked Chaim why one time he was stuck in a desert in Romania...so he it wasn't a dessert, just in Romania with his best from who was getting married to a Romanian, so he told us his adventures. People following him, trying to steal stuff...whatever, Chaim's crazy, but he's awesome.
Then we went upstairs, and pretty much started eating. Oh my God, it was awesome on the roof. niiice view of The George [Washington Bridge]. It was great. The chicken was amazing. At that point, I texted like, 10 of my friends including Ed, and when he got my text, he called and this is how the conversation started:

Tonny: Hey Ed, whazzup?
Ed: Jump.

Yes Ed, I'll jump...NO. But the chicken was abso-freakin-lutely amazing! I was like, "Hey George." Soooo fun. Y'all should do it sometime.

Quote by Ed because it's just soo funny and Ed's stupid:

Tonny: He can't be a shochet if he's not shomer torah u'mitzvos
Ed: So doesn't he just have to stand in front of it with a gun?

Ah Ed, I love ya dude.
Aight, lail tov vachalamot metukim y'all.

Love
Tonny

2 Comments:

Blogger Shir Chadash said...

Um...desert, as in a dry wasteland, has one "s". The course that comes after a main meal has two.

Thu May 19, 05:08:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

uh, i dont know what youre talking about, it says desert there...jeez...

Fri May 20, 04:41:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home