Thursday, February 03, 2005

Friends

Friends are amazing. That's all I can say. To have a group of people that, when they see you, go, "Hey, Tonny, whazzup?" Or, they make you a surprise birthday party. Pirkei Avos 1:6 says, "Knei licha chaver--buy for yourself a friend." Buy? What's this buy? People don't usually buy friends. So pshat is, that even if you don't have any, buy one (I might be getting pshat a little bit wrong...). That's how important friends are. Friends to me, are my number 1 priority. Parents are like, stop talking to your friends. I'm like, No. I can't. I have to be there for my friends. I love my friends. I love my friends so much. I love you guys. I'm always there for you.
With all that goes on in life that doesn't seem good, there's always something to give hoda'a (thanks) to HaShem for. And for me, I can always thank HaShem for my friends.

Thank you HaSHem!!

Aight, laila tov vachalamot metukim y'all!

Karban Nesanel

2 Comments:

Blogger Special Ed said...

You lent money to freshies. You dipwad

Thu Feb 03, 04:38:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Devora:-) said...

We love you too, Tonny.

Fri Feb 04, 07:38:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home