Thursday, February 03, 2005

Nice, or Stupid?

So I was walking downstairs, to get some supper, and 2 freshies are like, "Yo can we borrow $10?" So I said no, becuase I only have $12 til Fri morning--not impossible, but not used to that. So they're like please? So I'm like what for (I remembered the other money in my wallet not for food, but that's mine)? So then they say for the movies. They promise they'll pay me back on Sunday. So I give it too them. So am I being nice, or am I just being an idiot?

2 Comments:

Blogger Devora:-) said...

I think that was a really nice thing to do--maybe too nice?

Fri Feb 04, 07:39:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK... what rhymes with RUFUS?? Don't you know nto to lend money to freshies? BTW, yes, i'm catching up on old blogs... I-Nan

Tue Feb 08, 08:20:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home