Wednesday, January 26, 2005

MAZAL TOV!!!!

WOW!!! MY COUSIN GOT ENGAGED TODAY!!! WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suri Notowich, the oldest of my cousins from St Louis, got engaged to Yakov Mayer Botuck. I'm SOOOOOO excited!!! I'm going to daven SOOOO hard that I can go to St Louis for the wedding. If I can't, I'll be soooo pissed.

And that's not the only reason why I'm happy--I got 10 more points on my Psych final from last semester! Weee! I mean, it was only raised from a 50 to a 60, but thats still a nice jump. Rabbi Schimmel marked 6 questions wrong, which I really got right (that is definately not correct grammar, is it?). So I got a 75 in the class, and the
Preeminent Modern Orthodox School of Excellence goes by 5 point increments til 80, and he said he can't give me an 80, but we'll figure something out. I hope...

YAY!!!! I LOVE YOU SURI!! MAZAL TOV!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home