Monday, January 24, 2005

Ramblings before bed--Johnny HaMelech, Sheleg, Big Game, DJ

Johnny Carson, who is known as The King of Late Night, was niftar today, at his home in Malibu. I personally have never really seen anything of him, but, I wish I could. :'( BD"E.

BHYY!!! Because of the snow, neither Abba nor Peggy wanted to drive into the city today to bring me to
school. Peggy already said it last night, but today when I came down for lunch, Abba's like, yeah no I'm not. But I'm going tomorrow. Oh well. I'm not ready to go back to school though. Eh, crack...well, all good things must come to an end :'( The good thing is, though, is that not all good things come to an end. No, check that, they do, but at least, some last longer than others.

Aight, well it's the
Eagles and Pats in the Super Bowl. I was half right. Now we have to daven for the Eagles. And so TO can play.

Yeah so last week I told
DJ I was going to go visit her tonight, because I'd be coming back to school, you know? But I didn't come back, so I didn't see DJ. :-( That makes me sad. HI DJ!

Aight, I think I've rambled enough. Laila tov vachalamot metukim y'all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you're smoking more of that cheap stuff that Abramowitz has. It's either going to be the Patriots with a 10-point spread, or the Eagles with a very close game. Last year, i don't remember who played New England, but i remember that the game was very close, and that the last two minutes of game time had something like 37 plays, 4 drives, and 2 touchdowns - something like that. More than likely, the Patsies are going to wash the floor with a brand-spankin'-new eagle-feather mop.

'EE-nan

Fri Jan 28, 02:49:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home