Thursday, February 03, 2005

CHAI V'Kayam

So whatever birthday celebrations I'm going to have, officially started tonight--even though my Hebrew birthday is Thurs night-Fri, 25 Shevat. I was at the Midnight Ma'ariv (sooo clutch, btw), and when it finished, I was talking to a guy I sang with on a cd. So then Ariel Klein, one of the dorm councelors, calls me, saying he found some of my stuff in the study room on the first floor, and wants me to help him bring other stuff upstairs. So I was thinking that's a little bit weird, because I didn't remember leaving anything there, especially a hat, which is one thing he said I had there. Whatever, so I said that I was in Rubin Maariving it up, but I was coming. So I got there, Ari was in his room, Joe was confusing me, and then in the end, I ended up in the study room, with everybody singing Happy Birthday to me. Then Robbie came in and I saw the whipped cream pie, and I was like, eh jeez...so they're like come on, take it like a man. So I said, at least let me take off my sweatshirt. I did, and I got pied right in the face. And it's ALL on video....Whatever, it was fun, it was my first surprise birthday party. Which leads me to my next post.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see the video!
Yom Huledet Sameach!

-SA

Fri Feb 04, 08:41:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make that a double - upload it to your brother !

Tue Feb 08, 08:18:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home