Friday, March 09, 2007

Purim, Tzahal

Purim was absolutely amazing, and I leined Megillah 5 times times. Not bad right? Well, I know that Abba has done it at least 6 times in one day once, my 5 times was over 2 days But anyway, it was awesome, let's just leave it at that.

2nd, they told us finally where we're going to in the army, which unit. Everyone who has a 97 in my yeshiva (and S'derot too, Zsh is also gonna be there) is going to Kfir, which is in Chirmak -- the unit with the ugly camouflage barrets.

All I have to say is, if we get the ugly red boots I WILL have to shoot somebody in the stomach.

3 Comments:

Blogger Special Ed said...

you'll look cute

Fri Mar 09, 03:21:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hatzlacha!!!

Sun Mar 11, 09:35:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Dearest Tonny,
I know that you will look adorable in your camouflage berret. How do I know? Because I have a picture of you wearing one of my berrets, a RED one when you were 2 years old.
As for the RED boots, well, when they are dusty and muddy they will look more brown then red.
We wish you hatzlacha and we will daven for you.We hope to see you soon.We miss you and we are all very proud of you!
Ima

Tue Mar 13, 08:58:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home