Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Long Time No Update

I know I haven't really updated in a while, but I don't have time at yeshiva for any big updates anymore. We only have internet now during lunch for 2 hours, and that's it. But really there hasn't been much going on. Yeshiva, learning, almost in the army, that stuff. A few shabbosim ago, I went to the Solomonts, then to Tuvia's yeshiva, next one to Tzfas, then UYO was this past shabbos. My birthday was on Friday; thank you all for all the birthday wishes. At UYO, I had seen all the food for shabbos, but not the birthday cake that Adina had the idea to get, and that Sarah Beth actually bought. Thank you Sarah Beth. And Adina. Thank you both.

I just can't wait for baseball. Let's go Mets. It's going to be the first year in 5 years that I will not be in a fantasy league. Gonna be kinda busy. ...sigh...

Anyway, laila tov everybody. I wonder if I still have readers...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dani B. said...

I think that for fantasy baseball if you just set a team to auto-draft and you didn't touch it all season you might actually do better then you do most years.

Tue Feb 27, 04:01:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ouch, dani, that was NOT necessary... (said with a kinda smile on my face)

Tue Feb 27, 03:19:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, dude, you don't really have all that much to be excited for, a couple of old, really old, pitchers (Glavine, Pedro, Duque) a couple of young guys who haven't proven anything, and a team that didn't really improve very much since last season . . .

Tue Feb 27, 10:08:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home