Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Fantasy Updates..

Have I mentioned that I love fantasy baseball recently?

So I have done 2 trades so far. I have 2 of the best catchers ON ONE TEAM--my second one (Yahoo Public League 250147), so I realized I should sooo shop at least one of them. So I proposed a few trades, and one of them got accepted. I'm trading Vic Martinez and Matt Lawton for JD Drew (he needs a catcher quite badly). My other trade I offered I Rodriguez and Jack Wilson for Michael Young (again, he needs a catcher badly, and I loove Young, he's awesome). So I was thinking at first, if one of them gets accepted, I'll X the other one, but then I realized, I have 2 more catchers--albeit they're Piazza and Lo Duca, but still, solid; Piazza's still better than average--so I can trade both of them and bolster the offense, and add in some big bats that Marc said I needed. So we'll see what happens...

Laila tov vachalamot metukim y'all.

Tonny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home