Sunday, March 27, 2005

Yeah Fantasy Baseball!!

Yeah baby!! The League finally drafted!! WOOO! Which league am I talking about? Well, I'm talking about Rabbi's League. This Rabbi is Rabbi Wolicki, one of the menahalim of Yesodei HaTorah, a new post-high school yeshiva in Eretz Yisrael--Dani B goes there. Anyway, we have had this fantasy league for like, 3 or 4 years. I think this is the 4th year. In the future, I will be refering to this league as "Rabbi's League," if the league name is not short enough. Right now the League is called "The League To Be Named Later." I asked when later was, but no one said anything. Maybe I'll ask again.
So anyway, we drafted last night. Very very very exciting. Just one question. Marc, do I have a slugger now???

The Jewish Mafia - Rabbi's League
C- Jason Varitek
1b - David Ortiz
2b - Jeff Kent
3b - Adrian Beltre
SS - Michael Young
OF - P Lo Duca, Brian Giles, Jason Bay
Util - Edgar Renteria
Bench - Lyle Overbay, Craig Wilson, Craig Biggio

SP - Jason Westbrook, Al Leiter, Doug Davis, Kevin Brown
RP - Trevor Hoffman, Troy Percival, Juan Rincon, Shingo Takatsu, Tim Worrell

So, for those of you who care, what do you think?

Tonny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home