Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Been Awhile...That Time Of Year Again

I know it's been awhile since I wrote, I don't like it. It just seems that I never have time, or that when I do I'm just lazy and wanna watch a movie. Whatever.

Just to update, Tzivia took her psychometry, and I have a driving test on Sunday. If I pass, I get my license. Wow...

Well, it's that time of year again, 9 B'Av. Being that I've been learning in the Old City the entire year, it's kind of like I am reminded of it everyday. That we don't have the Beis HaMikdash. One time I saw a group go up and enter Har HaBayis, and I'm cool, they're going, I wish I could go. Someone then responded, they aren't Jewish, they're stam a tour group. "Uch, I hate them."

Anyone can go up freely it seems. But us, no...We need special groups at special times; you can't daven, take pictures, nothing like that. You can't even bend down. Seriously, the arabs are, as they say in Hebrew, "chayyim b'seret." (Literally that means "living in a movie," but as we all know, that's the problem with slang -- you can't ever translte it literally)

Let's just daven that Maschiach comes very very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home