Sunday, November 19, 2006

Two Realizations

I have realized two things in the past week:

It's better for me if people meet me during the week first, and not on Shabbos. If they meet me on Shabbos, then they say, "oh he's a black hatter," and then I gotta be like, no really, I'm cool. But if they meet me during the week, they say, "hey, he's cool," and then on Shabbos they see the black hat, they're like, woah he wears one? That's crazy. When I walked into the room Fri night wearing my hat, Tzivia, Chayki and Miriam were all like, what? No, I don't believe you.

The second is that I can't wait until a Shabbos when I'm in the army where I get to where my hat (I know that there will be some Shabbosim where I won't be able to). I walk in to shul with my suit, hat, and gun slung over the shoulder, and probably TOTALLY confuse people. "Ok," they might think, "he's wearing a hat and he has a gun." "What are you?"

Me: A chayyal, so what?
Dude: But you wear a hat.
Me: So?

With what I'm told about what people think about when they see someone wearing a hat, this seems like this is going to happen alot.

I can't wait.

6 Comments:

Blogger Special Ed said...

That's actually a really funny post. You get creadit. Saw your bro and nephew in Albany this shabbos, Nate doesn't really care who I am just that I'm Uncle Tonny's friend.

Any other hebrew jokes we should know about?

Sun Nov 19, 11:41:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

thank you Ed.

why were you in albany?

Mon Nov 20, 08:46:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Bracha said...

HA...I loved everyones reactions...You looked very nice in the suit...

Mon Nov 20, 07:08:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The clear plastic bag....

Tue Nov 21, 11:26:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of Shabbos, when are you going to come visit us in Gruss for Shabbos? Give me a call
-jeffrey weiss (052-653-8115)

Sun Nov 26, 02:49:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony you're pathetic
-A Nemoy

Tue Dec 12, 09:35:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home