Friday, September 15, 2006

Tomorrow's Dinner: Update

Well, it's no longer "tomorrow's dinner", as I ate it 2 nights ago. But I just wanted to update you on it.
It was the best chicken I ever had. Rebbetzin Wolicki made it. I'm not sure how, but she just put some spices on it, here and there, WOW it was awesome. The best chicken ever. AND she made potatoes too -- darn great ones too.
And the heart...I saved them. Yes them. There were two hearts. No, my chicken didn't have two (although would've been quite quite nice), I took the heart from Daniel's chicken, he didn't want it. Best piece of meat ever. I recommend it for everybody.
And no, there is nothing wrong with it halachically, you just have to kasher it right.

Have a good shabbos everybody.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you certainly know how to get to the heart of the matter pretty well. Although, I'm sure it was not so pretty. Ew. Hope you had a great shabbos.
Abba

Fri Sep 15, 07:14:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shecht something bigger next time, and we'll set up a shwarma spit out front!
Rabbi Wolicki's Wife

Mon Sep 18, 07:34:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

Abba...youre funny.

Peggy...you too.

Tali...it really is cool. i miss you too, love you.

Rebbetzin...you commented! weee! :-D will do.

Mon Sep 18, 01:14:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home