Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tomorrow's Dinner

Yup, it's that time of year again. That time where we spin a chicken around our head 3 times and then kill it, so we get forgiven for our sins. If you remember, last year I did shechted my own chicken. Today, Daniel and I went again, this time befoe kaparos, to, "practice," to, "see if we still have it." Well, no need to worry folks, we do indeed "still have it." Rebbetzin Wolicki is nice enough to cook my chicken for me, and I'm going to eat it for dinner tomorrow night.

Oh yeah, it was kosher.

Just thought you'd all like to know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bracha said...

Yesterday some friends a Rabbi and I went to כבר שמול הנבי just for the heck of it. We were orginally suppose to go to חברון to the כבר there but the school wouldnt let us..anyways after Lunch and Learn we went and I on the way up the rabbi was like " who wants to get a sheep? only 200 shek!" We couldve gotten one for 150...and we were gonna take it to his fathers house to have it shetched for dinner..then I thought of you.

Tue Sep 12, 03:52:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home