Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ramblings Before Bed

Ok so apparently, Mo changed Nemo's name to Blinky.

I've gotten "shtarker"--learning Tehillim with Z, and Mas' Taanis with Mo.

The Crazy Cook in the Kitchen, Yehoshua, is freakin awesome.

I think I need to do laundry soon...

You have no idea what it's like to have R' Wolicki as a teacher again. Ah, Baruch HaShem Laila VaYom (Blessed is God night and day)...

Oh, and Rebbetzin Wolicki, I would like to know which post you commented on.

Oh, I probably should have told you before all this came out of my mouth--this post has no substance whatsoever.

Laila tov y'all.
Go Mets.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go mets? that's a funny one.

Wed Sep 14, 04:32:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

well, i didnt really mean it, or else i woulda put a "!" after the "go mets."

Wed Sep 14, 10:27:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home