Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Post-Yomtov Ramblings: Abba Cheats, School, Sotah...

So yomtov was fun, even if Abba cheated at Scrabble and won and I got 2nd place. He added "mire" to "quag," but NO ONE noticed that the 'i' was connected to "longest" making "longesti." And then three turns later I was like OH MY GOD. I went crazy I couldn't believe I didn't look. Abba said he was doing it as a joke, but no one noticed so he kept it. Oy...
I caught up A LOT in my mishnayos which is good. In Sotah (which btw is THE COOLEST masachta so far I have learned) I have ch 8 & 9 left, and in Nazzir, I got 9 left and that's it. Actually no that's not it, I have to do Nedarim and the last perek in Kesubos, and I'm all done with Nashim (Student: Rebbe, I love nashim, what do I do? R' Cohen: I love nashim too; Kiddushin, Kesubos, Yevamos and Gittin. Hehe...), of course to return to it at a later point when going over mishnayos. Of course.
Oh and I couldn't sleep Motzash (Sat night). That was fun...not. Although I did read to get tired, and BH that worked.
So I go back to school later, after shul. I don't want to go to school. Westchester [& maybe Frisch] ended class already. Westchester's graduation is the 15th. How ridiculous is that? And one of my friends is going to the Carribean (yeah Pirates of!) for a week with a bunch of friends. LIke hello? Just going, just like that? Jeez, now THAT'S ridiculous.
Oy, I need a Maus REALLY badly...
Did I mention Sotah is THE COOLEST masechta ever so far? I mean, I've only learned about 2+ sedarim, but still, it's awesome. Mo'ed Katan is also up there in coolness.
I was going to say something, but I totally forgot what I was going to say. I hope it wasn't important. Ha, like anything I say here is important...

3 Comments:

Blogger Special Ed said...

i love nashim too!

Tue May 03, 01:48:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yeah nashim!

Tue May 03, 06:55:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Shir Chadash said...

As a representative of "nashim" worldwide, I say... you're supposed to love nashim! It's kinda one of the reasons we were created differently! (Plus we're just pretty darn special.)

Anywho...

J.E.C. also finished classes, the guys just go in for minyan and a shiur in the morning. In the meantime, Bruriah (I love my school...........) has classes until MAY 18!! and then I have a Zionism final ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! and others through the 24th. Then we have these rediculous pointless seminars for three days, where we come in to hear our teachers speak about each others' subjects, and dating, and seminary, and we have a field trip to a mikvah...

Appreciate your school. At least they make SENSE.

Fri May 06, 04:41:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home