Friday, April 29, 2005

Shabbos-Yomtov, Shir HaShirim

So we come upon another Shabbos-Yomtov. Except this time it's only 2 days. Hehe...I hear some of you exhaling in relief. I like Yomtov. I like Shir HaShirim too. I'm leining prakim 5 & 6 of it, which is good because those are my favorite. The girl realizes she wants the guy, she hears him knocking (Kol dodi dofeik, 5:3--I think), doesn't do anything, but realizes she missed him, tries looking for him...Ani l'dodi v'dodi li, and all that cliche stuff. Yeah, we like Shir HaShirim. I hear there's some kind of segulah if you say it every week. Good thing I do...
Have a bangin Shabbos and an awesome Yomtov y'all.
Love
Tonny

1 Comments:

Blogger Hinda said...

Hope you had a great Pesach! About a response you made to my comment about not seeing Devora before you left the Heights...
I LIVE A LOT MORE THAN 40 BLOCKS AWAY FROM HER. OH, and I don't see her everyday...so THERE!
Talk to you soon...

Mon May 02, 06:42:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home