Tuesday, April 05, 2005

We Rocked Their HOUSE!!!

Dude, we killed them. 45-23. Or something like that. I probably shouldn't have played because I'm sick. Whatever. We have a 6 game winning streak--when we actually play. We forfeited two games because we weren't there, but when we play, we totally KILL. Toronto (he's really named Micki, but he's from Toronto--or Trono, whichever you prefer--so I figure, call him Toronto. I called my last roommate Belgium..) and Sam can drive, and are awesome passers, Isaac is good too, Akiva is HU-U-U-UGE so he gets the rebounds mostly, and gets the "garbage points" (the ones where he gets them from standing right under the basket). I'm not really that good, but yet I'm captain, hm...whatever, it's fun, I scored a basket. It was a nice shot too.
BH for the Midnight Maariv!! It's sooo clutch sometimes. Like tonight.
So yesterday was awesome. At around 315, 330, Ariela calls me and is like, I have a surprise for you if you come to Rubin Lounge. So I had a guess who it was, but wasn't sure. So I went, and it was Judith and Eliana! And Talia! WEEE! So we hung out a bit, watched some of the Frisch shalacking (sp?) of Ramaz, hung out, saw a billion (no no, seriously, a billion) Moshava people, it was cool. Then Adina and Beth Anne came! WEEE! But then Judith and Eliana and Talia had to leave. Awwww. :'( But then Beth Anne and I hung out, that was cool. Then we went to watch the 2nd half of the MTA-yula game. And yeah...My voice was gone after it. Then we went to Revaya for the thing, and it was me, Beth Anne, Ariela, Adina, Omer, Jeff, Yaakov came at some point, so did Rachel (I'm definately missing people. I am sooo sorry I left you out. PLEASE tell me if I did!) later. PHOENIX! That's it. Yeah. It was fun. And then they left. And then we left. But still lots of fun. Gotta do it again Beth Anne.
Aight, I think that's all for me tonight (although, ya' neva know...). Laila tov vachalamot metukim y'all.

Love
Tonny

5 Comments:

Blogger Hinda said...

Feel better!

Tue Apr 05, 07:39:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Hinda said...

Feel better!

Tue Apr 05, 07:39:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

thank you so much Hinda!

love
Tonny

Tue Apr 05, 08:03:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Hinda said...

Hey Tonny! Sorry that was posted twice. I guess I should have more patience when I click the "Login in and Publish" button. Oh, and yes, I do compose songs. I would write one right now, but you probably wouldn't be able to handle the publicity...ha!

Wed Apr 06, 12:49:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

oh, i can handle the publicity Hinda...

Wed Apr 06, 01:01:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home