Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ah Jeez...

I'm sick, and I'm supposed to play basketball in an hour...
I didn't go to school today. Just went to math to take a test. And that's it. Didn't even go to Sarachek. I wanted to, but I didn't. MTA played Ramaz for 3rd place. Something I DEFINATELY didn't think was going to happen. MTA lost to YULA yesterday, with 2.8 seconds left in OT, on free throws on a BS foul call on Reuben Berman. Berman TOTALY rejected the guy, didn't even touch him, and the ref called a freakin foul. "I'm blind! I'm deaf! I wanna be a ref! I'm blind! I'm deaf! I wanna be ref!" My sentiments exactly. Whatever. Then today, MTA lost to Ramaz today AGAIN, this time by 3 points, so MTA got 4th place, and YULA beat Frisch to win The Ship. Whatever.
*We interupt this blog entry to for a special report:

Mazal tov Abby for making the softball team. YEAH GIRL!! I told you you can do it! I'm so proud of you, I'm schepping nachas. I'm getting all feklpemt. Discuss amongst yourselves. Here's a topic: Baseball, any team...Ok, all better. YAY ABBY!!! MAZAL TOV!! You'll be awesome, I know it. As long as you know it, you'll be fine.

Now back to the original blog entry*


Aight, basketball time. Ttyl.

GO POPPI'S!!


Tonny

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm honored to be mentioned in your blog. thanks bro

*splash
Abs

Tue Apr 05, 05:48:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

anytime little sis!!

*Splash...

Tonny

Tue Apr 05, 06:21:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home