Sunday, August 31, 2008

For My Savta

For those who don't know, Mrs Toby Schwarzmer, my grandmother, was nifteres (expired) on Friday night at 3 am.

For My Savta
by Tali Schwarzmer

Even though you've moved on, the message is still clear

You loved us with all your heart, even all your soul
You were strong until the end, something i admire
And even though times were hard, you pushed fought your hardest

Even though you've moved one, there's one thing left behind
The Scrabble champ you will remain, always and forever
Cause no one wanted to play again, once you were defeated
We love you Savta, with all our hearts, and that will never die

<3>

I haven't spoken to her in a long time, and when I called last week she was too weak to talk on the phone -- Pesh only understood every 3rd word she said last week. So at least I spoke to Saba last week, and he said he would tell Savta I love her and miss her etc. Thank God for that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ברוך דיין האמת

Sun Aug 31, 09:14:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home