Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Last Supper

Really, I had a last supper ("dinner you tard!" - Roth) -- I went out to Burger's bar with Roth, Yoni, and Yitzi (Yitz!). That steak sandwich was sooo good. That bbq sauce/1000 Island combo is far superior than anything else. It may have been so good because Roth was paying for me, but still...and free food is the way to go.

Tomorrow at 8 am, I am bouncing off to Ohr Etziyyon. With my new phone I might add. Pesh is bringing it tomorrow when she picks me up. Can't wait...

I don't know how often I'll be on the computer. I'l try to update often, tell everyone how I'm doing, how Israeli Hesder yeshiva is.

TIl next time...

Peace y'all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since e-mail availability at Ohr Etzyon is still unknown, how about some snail-mail info? What IS the address of this place? Also, what are the rules regarding out-Shabbosim and leaving in general to visit 'n' stuff? How often will you be able to see friends/family? Inquiring minds want to know!!

We wish you much hatzlacha in Hesder, Tonny. Some serious shteiging is coming your way.

We love you.

Abba, Peggy, & Tali

Tue Oct 17, 11:46:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home