Thursday, March 09, 2006

Floatage Dropping A Bucket

Ok in English that translates to I scored tonight in our basketball game. First all season. I don't play that much, so I don't have that many oppurtunities. The first game I was in I just missed 2 or 3 shots. Next games I didn't have shots, until tonight. We were winning by enough with like, a minute to go, and Sam and I were breaking, I got the pass, took the lay up and scored. It was cool. Everyone was excited for me, don't know why...

The Floatage does it. I gave the Mir the bid'ness!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dani B. said...

Way to run-up the score on the mir guys!

Thu Mar 09, 03:19:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did it happen in slow motion?
was there beautiful music in the background?

Thu Mar 09, 05:08:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

dani...thanks. hey, with 6000 guys in the yeshiva, they BETTER have at least 10 guys who could play basektball. they were decent. they were sooo nice. one of the guys stepped on kahana's hand and hes like omg are you ok?? good guys. 3 of them were wearing tzitzis under the shirt.

no one...it actually did feel like it was slow motion. you hear (well, maybe not you specifically, the royal you) alot of times how, players--of any sport--when theyre in the zone, it feels like slow motion (for example, a baseball coming at the batter they will say looks like a basketball). and theyre right. i dont know what it is, but it actually did feel like it was slow motion. and there was beautiful music. it was the music of basketball. it was the music of the ball hitting the backboard, bouncing on the rim once or twice, and going don hitting the ground (no sound of it hitting the net cuz there was none).

Thu Mar 09, 01:40:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home