Tuesday, August 16, 2005

More Tzarus

5. Police Brutally Evict and Strand Youths, Including a Resident
By Hillel Fendel

Police in Gush Katif swooped down on youths in the middle of the night, including a Katif resident, and stranded them outside Katif. At least one of them had no shoes or money; another is aged 12.
The group of 11 youths, including a boy aged only 12, were talking to soldiers peacefully outside the community of Gadid, in Gush Katif, at approximately 2:30 AM. A force of Border Guard police fell upon them, grabbed them up, and threw them onto a bus. They took them to a dark junction outside Gush Katif, and stranded them there to fend for themselves - at 3 o'clock in the morning.

One of them, Aryeh, told his story to Arutz-7: "I had no shoes, and they just left me there. It took me four hours to hitch-hike my way home to Hashmonaim [near Modiin]."

Oh Lord just stop this please. Now You have to, I said please...

2 Comments:

Blogger Special Ed said...

hes mad at you cause u make fun of me i nhindas blgo

Tue Aug 16, 11:20:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Hinda said...

Don't include me in this. I don't think it's because of Tonny. Actually, I KNOW that it's not because of Tonny. IT'S BECAUSE OF SHARON!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 17, 06:34:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home