Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Holy Mother Of God (Like He Has A Mother...?)

I'm im yirtzeh HaShem, be'ezras HaShem, bli ayin harah, leaving for Eretz Yisrael in like, 25 days!!

Abba's a little worried though, because I don't have my Israeli passport yet. He just sent in the application today (we only got word today that I can), and he's a little worried it won't come in time. Tali's didn't, and the other thing they needed to do before my passport, took longer than the two weeks they said it should. I asked what if it's not here by Sept 5, when my flight is?

Abba: Then we have a problem.

Great....

5 Comments:

Blogger TonyJ said...

Hi, Nice work over at your blog.

My site work at home businesses may be of interest to you. Come over for a visit where you can learn a bit more about issues dealing with work at home businesses.

Wed Aug 10, 07:51:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Hinda said...

Hi Tonny,
Do you charge people to let them advertise on your blog? Hmmm...
Anyway, the whole passport thing? Good luck with that...

Thu Aug 11, 02:22:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

tonyj...thanks, i think.

Hinda...no, i dont charge, although that's a good idea. i dont even know the dude.
and thanks, i could use my passport soon. i hope i can get a refund on my ticket if ch"v my passport doesnt come in time.

Thu Aug 11, 06:22:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yes dm, ive noticed.

i have an israeli passport cuz im israeli. duh.

Fri Aug 12, 03:37:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

anon...730 from jfk.

Tue Aug 16, 09:46:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home