Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Schimmelism Of The Week XX

Wow, I haven't done this in a long time. I apologize for that (to whomever who reads my blog actually like SOT"W), just things have been going on, and laziness and all that. Here are a few to make up for some of the time I've missed:

(as I've said before, they're not necessarily from R' Schimmel)
Mosko: Where does the Vice President live?
Mr D: In Vice-President Land, which is right next to Candyland.

Raffi: That's a fat wallet Rabbi.
Rabbi S: It's not a wallet, it's an apartment.

Rabbi S: When I was in the public school system, a long long time ago, when I was in grade school...Leibo: When dinosaurs roamed the Earth?

He would show them naked pictures of ladies...but pictures don't wear clothes.

Coby: Why is it that those are the first 3 things you think of? Eating, drinking, & sexing?

Kook: What do you think of the dead pope?
Rabbi S: He shouldn't continue in office.

Gross be quiet you are no longer valued.

The cerebrum is divided into sections, sometimes called sections.

Yeamans: How did you get that booboo on your head Rabbi?
Rabbi S: My booboo-repressing agent wasn't working that day.

I hope y'all liked those. I know I did. Oh boy, I love Rabbi Schimmel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home