Friday, July 22, 2005

How About It?

I wasn't at the motel today. When I got to the motel, Mr Macy was on the phone, and I heard him say, "...yeah he's right here..." He hung up and said to me, you'll be working at the shul tomorrow, Jeff (the 2nd custodian dude at shul) quit. I say to him, "Aight, that's cool--it works out because I wouldn't have had a ride here tomorrow."
One of the things I had to do today was clean the bathrooms--both of them (and I was quite surprised when I didn't see any couch in the women's bathroom, let me tell you...). While I was cleaning the women's bathroom, a question popped in my head. I asked myself, "Would it be unethical or unmoral to, while cleaning the women's bathroom, use if I need to?" I've been grappling with that question for a few hours now, and haven't been able to come up with an answer. On one hand, hey, it's a bathroom, just use it you fool. On the other, but it's the women's bathroom, you know?

So what do you think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dani B. said...

it wouldn't be unethical or imoral just weird!

Fri Jul 22, 09:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Schwarzmer Family said...

There's a couch in the men's bathroom!?!

Sun Jul 24, 06:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

dani...alrighty....

dm...hehe. and yes, i will tell him.

rm...nevermind.

tree cee...um, how about putting that in american instead of english, hm?

Sun Jul 24, 07:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Zalman said...

when a guy has gotta pee, a guy has gotta pee. anywhere will do; water the plants, baptize a building, or just plain mark your territory. it doesn't really matter in the end as long as its necessary.

Tue Jul 26, 08:32:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home