Friday, July 22, 2005

How About It?

I wasn't at the motel today. When I got to the motel, Mr Macy was on the phone, and I heard him say, "...yeah he's right here..." He hung up and said to me, you'll be working at the shul tomorrow, Jeff (the 2nd custodian dude at shul) quit. I say to him, "Aight, that's cool--it works out because I wouldn't have had a ride here tomorrow."
One of the things I had to do today was clean the bathrooms--both of them (and I was quite surprised when I didn't see any couch in the women's bathroom, let me tell you...). While I was cleaning the women's bathroom, a question popped in my head. I asked myself, "Would it be unethical or unmoral to, while cleaning the women's bathroom, use if I need to?" I've been grappling with that question for a few hours now, and haven't been able to come up with an answer. On one hand, hey, it's a bathroom, just use it you fool. On the other, but it's the women's bathroom, you know?

So what do you think?

6 Comments:

Blogger Dani B. said...

it wouldn't be unethical or imoral just weird!

Fri Jul 22, 09:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Divrei Moshe said...

OY, Such ethical dilemmas! Just be sure to put the seat back down. No one will ever know. Please send Mr. M. my best. DM

Sun Jul 24, 06:24:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Rachel Malca said...

There's a couch in the men's bathroom!?!

Sun Jul 24, 06:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger TRES CEE said...

if it makes yiou pea or feel real good, do it, nike hoekay,

Sun Jul 24, 07:09:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

dani...alrighty....

dm...hehe. and yes, i will tell him.

rm...nevermind.

tree cee...um, how about putting that in american instead of english, hm?

Sun Jul 24, 07:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Zalman said...

when a guy has gotta pee, a guy has gotta pee. anywhere will do; water the plants, baptize a building, or just plain mark your territory. it doesn't really matter in the end as long as its necessary.

Tue Jul 26, 08:32:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home