Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm back...MAZAL TOV SURI AND YAAKOV MEIR!!

Ok, let's do this again...I posted this before, and then I press publish, and THAT'S when my computer decided to "lose the signal." F*** you wireless internet.
WOW. It was amazingly awesome! It was soooo fun. Suri looked beautiful. BH I finally met Yaakov Meir, and he's really cool.
It was great seeing the Notowiches too. I miss them soo much. And I love them dearly. All of them. All of you, Uncle Louis and Tante Ellen, Suri, Ashira, Tziporah, Rivka, and "Little Miss" Miriam Ita, all of 5 years old, almost 6 (same birthday as Adina! Weeee!). All you all sooo much, and thank you for letting me into your family. And thank you HaShem for bringing them into mine.
The dancing was awesome. I love yeshiva guys--which all of Yaakov's 80 - 90 first cousins (no, I'm not kidding, 80 - 90 first cousins. His mother is 1 of 12 brothers and sisters)--they all dance very well. And, let me tell you, Yaakov's younger cousins, they can BUST A MOVE (no fair, I wanna learn how to break dance)!
But let me tell you, Jewish weddings are unbelievable. Such a range of emotions. First the chuppah is all serious, and all that, and then dancing, "For the first time, let's welcome Mr and Mrs ____ _____!!" and going crazy and full of shtick. But seeing the faces of the chassan and kallah walking down the aisle, and under the chuppah; seeing Suri's face walking down the aisle, walking around Yaakov, and during the reading of the kesubah and 7 brachos...I can't even explain it, so I don't know why I'm trying, but she looked excitedly serious, if that makes any sense.
Y'hi Ratzon, (may it be His will) that all of us will, in due time, find our "someone" and be zochim livnos bayyis ne'eman b'Yisrael l'sheim ulsif'eres (be meritted to build a true house in Israel for Your Name and Glory)!!
*****, I daven for you. Everyday; that you should get married already. I say Lord, let her/him get married already, come on. [S]he is one of the greatest people I know, [s]he would be an amazing spouse and parent--IF YOU JUST GAVE HER/HIM A FREAKIN CHANCE (well, not with the freakin, but you get my drift)! I know it's hard *****, I know, but soon sooon, you will show HaShem how awesome a parent and spouse you can be. Don't be discouraged about life *****.
I love you *****! I'm always here for you. Always (how do you know if I "starred" your name? Great question...).
love
Tonny

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN! I hope you're praying for me!

Sun Apr 10, 09:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

how could i pray for you if i dont know who you are?

Sun Apr 10, 10:45:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home