Friday, February 17, 2006

No, Really, There IS A God...

We all know that Moshe was given the torah, and it's been passed down for like, 10 trillion years--well, 3318--to us. But you probably wonder sometimes, did it really go through all that? Is it really the same one that was given to Moshe?

Well, yes. It's been tracked. And it was sent to me by R' Hirschberg. It's a list of the mesorah (tradition of the Torah) from Moshe Rabeinu until R's Soloveichik, Feinstein and Kaminetsky. No Joke.

I was reading it, and I just sat there like, wow. I believe that the Torah is real and the same and all that jazz, but when you see something like this, a list, that has gone rebbe-talmid-rebbe-talmid (or from one gadol hador to the next) for 3318 years, it makes your jaw drop. And your toungue stick out. And we all know that the tougue-sticking-out action is huge.

Imagine. 3318 years. All tracked. Anf of course we all know people (parents, friends, etc) who have either been students, or students of students of R's S., F., and K. We could put ourselves right at the bottom of that list. I could put myself there right now definately from R' Yaakov K--his grandson is/was Rabbi Wolicki's rebbe. BOOM there you go.

I would put it here, but it would take too much room. Leave a comment if you want it forwarded to you.

I guess no anonymous comments for those of you who want me to send it to you....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww shucks

is this a ruse to get me to say my identity? never!

Fri Feb 17, 03:17:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please just post it please

Fri Feb 17, 04:18:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me! Me! Send it to me! Huh? Huh? Please??

Fri Feb 17, 07:16:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please send it to me at gktsa@hotmail .com

Sun Feb 19, 06:28:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please call me at 052-363-2482
-jeffrey

Mon Feb 20, 09:52:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home