Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ramblings before bed...

So tonight was AWESOME!! I had supper with DJ!! It was great! I haven't seen her in like, such a loooong time, but then I did tonight. WEEEEE!! I'm so happy I went, I've been waiting since like, last week, when it was planned. And this morning, I woke up, and was like, crack, just let it be 2000 hrs so I can go see DJ! Even shechita class was like, come on just be over. But shechita class was fun--I cleaned two chickens. But I was like, uch, dude, just let time fly. Again DJ! Soon!!

And I made another trek to the Sfarim Sale. Man it was PACKED. Sooo many people. But thats good. We like people, especially Jews--at least I do. And, betach, I saw people I knew, BH, because, if not, then I don't care what you buy, your trip was worthless. And it probably means you have no friends. NO NO! I'm just kidding. But seeing people is an integral part of going to the Sfarim Sale (OMG i just used the word integral!). It's to buy sfarim, and to see people. What kind of people, and for what purpose, that's up to you. Old friends, new ones, tachlis...?

Ah crack, I'm bleeding....

Ok so before my online application for YU wasn't working. Which kinda wasn't good. But BH now it is...

Aight I'm going to bed. Laila tov vachalamot metukim y'all!!

Tonny

1 Comments:

Blogger Devora:-) said...

Thanks for coming! It was SO great to see you! XOXO

Wed Feb 16, 04:21:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home